Five questions with Henrik.
Meet our Head of Sales Henrik Nyberg and get to know Avertic Armour through his answers to five questions we’re frequently asked.
WHAT IS THE MAIN BENEFIT OF INSTALLING AVERTIC ARMOUR’S ANTI-CUT PANELS?
– That you make it difficult for criminals who look to steal your assets by using power tools.
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL BENEFITS?
– There are, although they derive from the main benefit. One is insurance costs which our customers could reasonably argue should be lowered. Another is to avoid downtime in the customer’s operation. And to save time and energy on all the repercussions a break in en-tails.
SO AVERTIC ARMOUR DOESN’T MAKE THEFT IMPOSSIBLE?
– No, and I don’t think anything does on its own. A combination of electronic alarms and other security measures is often necessary to achieve a high level of protection from theft. But Avertic Armour has to be penetrated in order for the theft to be successful. It adds an extra level of protection, as it can’t be disrupted or avoided, like most electronic alarms. And it’s not easy to get past. Ultimately, it will take a lot longer for criminals to get through and often cause their power tools to get stuck or stall completely. This often leads to the attempt being abandoned or that security personnel or the police arrive on the scene be-fore the attempt is successful.
WHAT DOES IT COST
– That depends on the kind of anti-cut panel and the application. But it’s cost-effective in comparison to other materials and also lightweight, which is beneficial in logistics and vehicles, not to mention from a sustainability perspective. I’d also like to mention that we tailor the panels to each specific application, which makes installation quick and easy.
WHO IS IT FOR?
– We have four main business areas – security containers, construction, high-value trans-ports and cash-in-transit. But we work with companies in several additional industries who want to protect their assets. Some examples are off-grid telecom installations and fuel tanks. And as we tailor the anti-cut panels for each application, we’re open to work with anyone looking to increase their physical protection.